We are looking for team lead who can take responsibility of one or more projects. This role requires analysing requirements, communicate with client and managing team. Looking for someone with excellent experience writing high quality code, building reusable modules, database design, troubleshooting code/issues, third party integrations and performance turning.
Full time (Flexible)
- 8-10 years of experience in creating and managing web applications and APIs projects.
- 5 years of Experience in PHP Frameworks - Laravel or CodeIgniter
- 2 years of experience in front-end technologies - Angular/ReactJS
- 3-4 years of experience in team management, leadership and mentoring.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize between projects and tasks.
- Should have worked with client directly in couple of projects. Experience in communication with overseas client over call, emails and other communication mediums.
- Excellent coding and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of PHP object orientated concepts
- Knowledge of caching mechanisms
- Good knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s.
- Experience in implementation of third-party service like Payment gateway, SMS Gateway etc.
- Strong knowledge in database design, writing SQL/stored procedures and optimization.
- GitHub or Gib based version control experience
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience in analysis and estimation of projects.
Good to have skills
- Experience with NoSQL database
- Working with Linux servers
- Experience with cloud platforms – AWS/Azure/GCP
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
How To Apply
We are always delighted to receive interesting resumes.
Please email yours to resumes@theOpenEyes.com to consider joining us.
Please be sure to tell us why you think that working with us might make a difference to your life, to OpenEyes, and to our customers.