We are looking for self - driven individuals for the position of Business Analyst. Should be excellent in analysing requirements and creating various documents for clients and development teams. Reporting on a regular basis to key stakeholders and clients' operational concerns that may arise. Help in monitoring and improving overall development process.
Full time (Flexible)
- Work with clients and end-users to gather and understand business requirements
- Clearly document all business and functional requirements (BRD, SRS etc)
- Visual Representation using flow diagrams, UML etc
- Participate in key meetings including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrate working software to potential clients.
- Maintain product backlog.
- Actively participate in planning and release.
- Work with project Management tools like JIRA.
Good to have
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelors/Masters in any Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience working in Agile Team and understanding of Scrum
- Experience in IT (desired)
- Collaborative team member, proactive work attitude.
How To Apply
We are always delighted to receive interesting resumes.
Please email yours to resumes@theOpenEyes.com to consider joining us.
Please be sure to tell us why you think that working with us might make a difference to your life, to OpenEyes, and to our customers.