We are looking for a IT Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
IT Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
Full time (Flexible)
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on Naukri, LinkedIn, Indeed and many more
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Good to have
- Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labour legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
How To Apply
We are always delighted to receive interesting resumes.
Please email yours to resumes@theOpenEyes.com to consider joining us.
Please be sure to tell us why you think that working with us might make a difference to your life, to OpenEyes, and to our customers.