Our innovative and growing company is looking for experienced candidates for leading our Quality Assurance Team. Will be responsible for evaluating quality for our products and projects, and ensure they are free of defects and meet organization's quality standards.
Full time (Flexible)
- Extensive experience in testing projects and products.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Sharp minded in finding bugs.
- Create test plans and manage schedules for QA team as per project/product deliveries.
- Act as a role model, mentor and coach to Junior Testers Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Good to have skills
- Automation with frameworks like Selenium, Katalon studio etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
How To Apply
We are always delighted to receive interesting resumes.
Please email yours to resumes@theOpenEyes.com to consider joining us.
Please be sure to tell us why you think that working with us might make a difference to your life, to OpenEyes, and to our customers.